705 Egalisatie mortel Niveland 10R CT C25 F6 25 Kg Grijs
Self-levelling mortar fast and high performance, for indoor floors preparation. Once hardened, it is suitable for all kind of light floorings (tiles, parquet, fitted carpet, etc.).
- Technische informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Product based on special cements, selected aggregates and additives.
Features and applications
- Indoor floor levelling.
- High mechanic resistance.
- High resistance to abrasion.
- Excellent levelling qualities.
- Rapid setting.
- Up to 10 mm thickness.
- Concrete, mortar flooring and similar elements.
- Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demolding agents, organic products, etc.
- With low-porosity substrates, apply a priming coat (TEXTURE FIX PLUS) or improve roughness by mechanical means.
- Before applying the paste, make sure that residual moisture is below the recommended proportion (less than 3%).
- Fill voids or holes.
Instructions for use
- Add the indicated water in the container and mix with a low-speed mechanical mixer (500 rpm approx.) until you have an even and fluid paste.
- Let the mixture stand for 2 minutes and remix.
- The manipulation time of the paste is 20 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
- Pour the mixed product on the base to be set and spread with a levelling trowel.
- The recommended thickness is 2 – 3 mm. applied in one coat.
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply in temperature under 5ºC nor above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, strong wind or direct sun.
- Not recommended for exterior use.
- Do not apply on floor with humidity or with a risk of having it.
- Once the product has been mixed and the resting time has occurred, do not add additional water.
- For floors larger than 20 m2 or longer than 10 lineal metres, it is advisable to make partitioning joints, delimiting panels with 6 mm joints that can be sealed with PUMALASTIC MS or PU.
- Movement joints on the original substrate must be respected and permiteral joints made.
- The surface coat must be protected from drying too quickly, especially in conditions with high temperatures and/or strong winds.
- Before laying the final flooring check the residual humidity of the floor and confirm it is adequate for the type of flooring to be installed.
- The heating system should be switched off at least 48 hours before the application.
- The heating system should be switched on gradually by increasing the temperature in 2-3 ° C intervals until the operating temperature is reached. This operation must be performed in stages for a period of 48 hours.
- Drying times must be respected before switching on the heating system. At least 48 hours.
|Adherence to cement||
> 2 N/mm2
|Resistence to compression||
|Setting starting time||
20 – 30 minutes
|Time to wait before walking on surface||
2 – 3 hours
4 – 8 hours
|Cladding time tiling or wall-to-wall carpet starting||
8-12 hours later
|Cladding time timber, synthetic floor or paint starting||
12- 24 hours later
|UNE-EN 13813 Classification||
CT C25 F6
1,5 Kg/m2 per mm of thickness