423 Morcem® Elastic PM Barniz U.V.
€264.45 Ex. BTW
Morcem Elastic PM Varnish U.V. is a one-component, pigmented, aliphatic varnish which is UVA stable, highly elastic, applied and dried cold and used to protect polyurethane membranes. It dries by reacting with the floor and air humidity. It protects effectively, especially if it is given a dark finish. Used on Morcem Elastic PM on surfaces with light pedestrian traffic which require a glossy finish with stable color which does not yellow.
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Aliphatic and pigmented polyurethane prepolymer. Solvent base.
Features and applications
- Easy application (roller or airless sprayer).
- Stable color.
- Glossy finish which is easy to clean.
- Does not yellow like aromatic polyurethane.
- Water resistant.
- Resistant to frost.
- Maintains its mechanical properties at temperatures between -30°C and +90°C.
- The waterproof surface can be travelled on by people.
- Finishing varnish in the waterproofing of covers.
- Good surface preparation is essential to get the best, long-lasting finish.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of any type of contamination and factors that may affect the adhesion of the membrane.
- The maximum moisture content must not exceed 5%.
WARNING: Do not clean the surface with water.
Instructions for use
- Stir well before using.
- Apply Morcem Elastic PM Varnish U.V. on Morcem Elastic PM with a roller or airless sprayer in two coats.
- Leave to dry for 3 to 6 hours (not more than 8 hours) between the two coats.
- For best results, the temperature during the application should be between 5°C and 35°C.
- Low temperatures may affect the drying time.
- Excessive humidity may affect the final result.
Cautions and recommendations
- The product should be protected from humidity and direct sunlight.
- The storage temperature should be between 5°C and 35°C.
- The products should remain in their original, unopened packaging, keeping the name of the manufacturer, the name of the product, the batch number and the safety measures specified on the label.
- Morcem Elastic Varnish U.V. contains isocyanates.
- See the Safety Datasheet.
Morcem Elastic PM Varnish U.V. is supplied in tubs of 10 kg and 5 kg. The product should be stored in a cool, dry place for up to 9 months.
Our technical advice for its use, whether oral, written or in tests, is given in good faith and reflects the current level of our knowledge and experience of our products. We are only responsible for our products if they are correctly applied, therefore the responsibility falls entirely within the context of their application. We, of course, provide products of consistent quality within the scope of our General Conditions of Sale and Delivery. Users are responsible for complying with local legislation to obtain any necessary authorizations. The values in this technical datasheet are given as examples and cannot be considered as specifications. If you have a query which differs from what is described, please consult our technical department. The new edition of the technical datasheet replaces the previous one and makes it invalid. Therefore you always need to have the latest edition of the technical datasheet. Complaints must be accompanied with the originall package to allow proper traceability.
|Colors||White, grey, red and green. Other colors on request.|
|Resistance to water pressure (DIN EN 1928)||Does not leak|
|Elongation at break point (DIN EN ISO 527)||289%|
|Tensile strength (DIN EN ISO 527)||3.72 N/mm²|
|Elongation at breakpoint after 2000 hours of accelerated aging (DIN EN ISO 4892-3, 400 MJ/m²) (DIN EN ISO 527)||372%|
|Tensile strength after 2000 hours of accelerated aging (DIN EN ISO 4892-3, 400 MJ/m²) (DIN EN ISO 527)||2.68 N/mm²|
|Gloss after 2000 hours of accelerated aging (DIN EN ISO 4892-3, 400 MJ/m²) (DIN 67530)||Good|
|Whitening of the surface after 2000 hours of accelerated aging (DIN EN ISO 4892-3, 400 MJ/m²) (DIN EN ISO 4628-6)||Not observed 0 degree|
|Application temperature (Conditions: 20°C, 50% RH)||5°C to 35°C|
|Tack free time (Conditions: 20°C, 50% RH)||1-3 hours|
|Light traffic (Conditions: 20°C, 50% RH)||12 hours|
|Final drying time (Conditions: 20°C, 50% RH)||7 days|
Yield120-250 g/m² in one or two coats*
WHITE or GREY powder
|Density of mixed product||
2,0 ± 0,2 g/cm³
|Resistence to compression||
> 25,0 N/mm²
8 Kg/m² per 5 mm of thickness
Grupo Puma, S.L. has a certificate of drinkable water, report nos. 94,410 and 94,411 issued by Laboratorios Anayco, a company working together with the Ministry of Environment.