- Technische informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Product based on gray cement of high resistance, selected arid, special additives and resins.
Features and applications
- Impermeable exteriors and interiors of structures of concrete, mortar, concrete block exposed to positive pressure, such as deposits, ponds, tanks, swimming pools, sources…
- Protection of surfaces exposed to the action of freeze and meltwater: cantilevers, balconies, cornices, ornamental elements…
- Recovered with ceramic pieces with PEGOLAND® FLEX.
- Paintable with elastomer paint or acrylic mortars: range MORCEMCRIL.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Resistant to carbonation.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Stable supports.
- Mortar of semiflexible behavior in comparison to a traditional mortar.
- Application in interiors and exteriors.
- Permeable to water vapor.
- Easy mixing and application.
- MORCEM® DRY SF PLUS is in conformity with the requirements established in the Royal Decree 140/2003, whereby there are established the sanitary criteria of the quality of the water of human consumption.
- Concretes, prefabricated blocks of smooth concrete and fillings rich in cement. The supports must be resistant, stable, healthy and clean, exempt from powder, remains of gratty, organic products, etc.
- In case of heat, wind or on very absorbent supports, we should dampen the support and expect to the disappearance of the water dusting.
- Supports that are not subject to large movements.
- Damaged concrete and cracks must be repaired previously with MORCEMREST® RF 15 or MORCEMREST® RF 35.
Instructions for use
- Mix mechanically component A powder with 3/4 parts of component B liquid
- Then add the remaining liquid component and then mix until the dough become homogeneous.
- Moisten the surface without leaving excess water. MORCEM® DRY SF PLUS is applied in two coats of thickness 1 mm each one , with brush, roll of short hair or by projection.
- Apply a first coat in one direction and let it harden one hour (at 20 ° C). After this time apply a second coat in the opposite direction.
- At critical points it is recommended to arm the coating with MESH DRYPOOL or geotextile PU (100 GR) on the second coat. Immediately after placing an additional coat of MORCEM® DRY SF PLUS on this mesh.
- The finished end can be realized smoothing with a trowel, or with a sponge trowel, according recommendations to the wished texture.
- MORCEM® DRY SF PLUS applies as uniform as possible to avoid excess material causing cracks in it.
- Wait at least 4 days before filling with water.
- Wait at least 7 days before recovering it with ceramic.
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply below 5 ° C or above 30 ° C.
- Preferably do not apply with risk of frost, rain, strong winds and direct sunlight; or protect it.
- To ensure the impermeablity, the minimum thickness must be 2 mm.
- At critical points of the impermeable element , it is recommended to arm the coating between the two coats with a strip of squared thin mesh, MESH DRYPOOL or GEOTEXTILE PU (100 gr)
- It must place as carefully as possible, avoiding bags or folds in the armed one. The unions of the armed one will be realized for overlap with a minimal width of 5 cm.
- The union between wall-wall, wall-floor, wall-cell recommended the application in the form of half-round 5 x 5 cm MORCEMREST RF 15 or MORCEMREST RF 35.
- Consult the Technical Department for any application not specified in this datasheet.
- For all information regarding to the safety in the handling, transport, storage and use of the product with the version updated
|Appearance component A||
|Appearance component B||
|Adhesion (Flexible system without traffic)||
|Product density kneaded||
2±0. 02 g/cc
|Resistance to positive pressure with 1 coat of 2mm||
|Resistance to negative pressure with 1 coat of 2mm||
|Resistance to the flexion 28-days||
|Resistance to the compression 28 days||
2 kg/m² per mm. of thickness
< 0,1 kg/m² x0.5 h
|Module of elasticity (E)||
|Life time of mixure||