- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Product based on styrene-acrylic resins and mineral charges
Features and applications
- Application in interiors and exteriors.
- Improves adhesion to the substrate, avoiding the loss of water and bubbles
- It improves the impermeability and durability of the Paviland Arq systems.
- Primer filler mineral substrates and concrete surfaces.
- It provides ruggedness to the support facilitating the later physical grasp – chemically of the coating. Specially indicated for vertical applications on ceramic supports.
- It is not altered by the alkaline pH of the support
- Suitable for cement supports: concretes, mortars of cement, etc. Also for anhydrite supports.
- The support must be dry or slightly damp, never soaked. The application base must be free of all contaminants, such as oil, grease, coatings, surface treatments, etc.
Instructions for use
- Paviland Arq Primer is ready for use.
- Homogenize it for a minute or two before use.
- Apply with brush roller.
- Let it dry about an hour before the application of the coating, taking in account that under environmental conditions of humidity and low temperatures, the drying time is longer.
Cautions and recommendations
- Supports must be clean, free of dust, grease, oils, liquids, gratty, etc.
- Do not apply with rain or frost.
- The support may be dry or slightly damp, but never saturated.
- Do not apply below 5 ° C or above 30 ° C.
- Do not use the product that has been stored at temperatures below 0 ° C.
- With hot weather store the product in a cool place prior to use.
- At low temperatures the product may thicken hindering its implementation.
Reddish liquid with charges
1.45 ± 0.1 gr/cc