749 Egalisatie mortel Niveland 30R CT C35 F6 25 Kg Grijs
€24.79 Ex. BTW
High performance self-levelling mortar, for preparing interior floors that once they have hardened, are suitable for receiving all types of floor finishes: ceramic tiles, parquet, carpets, etc. Pumpable. Thickness from 2 mm to 15 mm, or 15 mm to 30 mm with the addition of aggregate.
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Product based on special cements, selected aggregates, resins and additives.
Features and applications
- Levelling uneven interior floors.
- High mechanical resistance and excellent adherence over cement mortar and concrete.
- Can be applied manually or by pump.
- Good workability.
- For smoothing floors in interior residential buildings with foot traffic before installing the final floor covering: ceramic tiles, parquet, carpet, PVC, lino, etc.
- Very smooth finish and durable hard surface.
- Suitable for floors with underfloor heating.
- Up to 30 mm thick with added aggregates.
- Concrete, cement or floors with appropriate or similar strength. For use on other substrates, please consult our technical department.
- Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demoulding agents, organic products, etc.
- If necessary, prepare the substrate mechanically so that the surface if free from grout and has the appropriate porosity.
- Before applying NIVELAND 30 repair any cracks and/or fissures with products from the Niveland, Paviland or Morcem Rest ranges, according to the nature of the substrate and type of repair to be carried out.
- Apply the primer Paviland Prymer R to avoid any air bubbles in the covering and to improve the adherence of the substrate.
- Before applying the paste, ensure that the residual humidity is below the recommended level (lower than 3%).
Instructions for use
- Use a mixing pump in 2 stages, adding water until the required fluidity has been obtained.
- Spread the product with a levelling trowel until the required thickness has been obtained.
- Mix the product with water (6 – 6.5 litres per 25 kg bag) mechanically, with a low speed mechanical mixer (approx. 500 rpm) until a uniform mixture without lumps has been obtained. It is essential to add the exact specified amount of water to avoid product separation, shrinkage and lowering of strengths.
- Let the mixture stand for 2 minutes and remix.
- Pour the mixed product over the fixing substrate and spread with a levelling trowel until the desired thickness has been obtained.
- In both cases it is recommendable to apply with a spiked roller, briskly, in both directions so as to avoid trapped air.
- The minimum recommended thickness is 2 mm and the maximum is 15 mm applied in one single coat.
- It is possible to use a thickness of between 15 and 30 mm. In which case, add 30% (7.5 kg per 25 kg bag) of quartz sand, grain size 0.6 – 1.0 mm or 1.0 – 2.0 mm. The addition of aggregate makes the mortar lose some of its “self-levelling” properties.
- Respect structural joints and carry out perimeter and portioning joints.
- NIVELAND 30 must be protected, as it is not an appropriate material to remain uncovered.
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply in temperature under 5ºC nor above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, strong wind or direct sun.
- Not recommended for exterior use.
- Do not apply on floor with humidity or with a risk of having it.
- Use gloves or protective goggles when applying product. Keep out of the reach of children.
- The only possible addition is that given in the user instructions for thicknesses above 15 mm.
- Once the product has been mixed and the resting time has occurred, do not add additional water.
- For floors larger than 20 m2 or longer than 10 lineal metres, it is advisable to make partitioning joints, delimiting panels with 6 mm joints that can be sealed with PUMALASTIC MS or PU.
- Movement joints on the original substrate must be respected and permiteral joints made.
- The surface coat must be protected from drying too quickly, especially in conditions with high temperatures and/or strong winds.
- Before laying the final flooring check the residual humidity of the floor and confirm it is adequate for the type of flooring to be installed.
- The heating system should be switched off at least 48 hours before the application.
- The heating system should be switched on gradually by increasing the temperature in 2-3 ° C intervals until the operating temperature is reached. This operation must be performed in stages for a period of 48 hours.
- Drying times must be respected before switching on the heating system. At least 48 hours.
|Expansion - Shrinkage||
|Trafficable in (*)||
|Sanding time (*)||
|Covering time (*)||
Tiles or carpet: 6 hours
>5 N/mm2 (6 hours)
1.65-1.75 Kg/m2 and mm of thickness
|Classified according to UNE EN 13813||
CT C35 F6
|Thickness of application without the addition of aggregate||
2 to 15 mm
|Thickness of application with the addition of aggregate||
15 to 30 mm
(*): The times refer to a temperature of 23ºC and 55% relative humidity. These are much shorter in higher temperatures and longer in lower ones.