- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Features and applications
- High levelling capacity
- Interior floors: bonded up to 50 mm and screeds for thicknesses between 50 and 100 mm
- Suitable for floors with under floor heating
- Easy to apply thanks to its high fluidity and flatness.
- Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demoulding agents, organic products, etc.
- Before applying PAVILAND SOLERA SELF-LEVELLING compound, repair any cracks and/or fissures on the substrate with products from our Niveland, Paviland or Morcem Rest ranges, according to the nature of the substrate and repair to be made.
- For bonded floors (thicknesses lower than 50 mm) to concrete resistant substrates, first apply PAVILAND PRYMER R. For other substrates such as marble, ceramic etc, please consult our technical department.
- Floating screeds for thicknesses between 50 and 100 mm over insulating substrates, plastic membranes or vapour barriers. For other types of substrates please consult our technical department
Instructions for use
- Define and mark the maximum dimension of the floor.
- Mix the product with water (4.1-4.6 L per 25 kg bag) mechanically, with a low speed mechanical mixer (approx. 500 rpm) until a uniform mixture without lumps has been obtained. The exact quantity of water is very important to avoid product separation, high shrinkage and lowering of strengths.
- Leave the mixture to rest for 2 minutes.
- For large surfaces it is recommendable to pump the mixture with double helicoidal pump at 20 to 40 litres/minute. This operation permits the maximisation of using times.
- Spread manually with a metal levelling trowel once the primer has hardened. Next, pass a nylon spiked roller.
- Respect structural joints and make perimetral and partitioning joints.
- Paviland Solera Self-levelling compound must be protected by ceramic, wood, linoleum, resins, etc.
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply under 5ºC nor above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, strong wind or direct sun.
- Not recommended for exterior use.
- Do not apply on floor with humidity or with a risk of having it.
- Use gloves or protective goggles when applying product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not add sand, cement or any other product that modifies the original formula.
- Once the product has been mixed and the resting time has occurred, do not add additional water2
- For floors larger than 20 m or longer than 10 lineal metre it is advisable to make partitioning joints, delimiting panels with 6 mm joints that can be sealed with PUMALASTIC MS or PU.
- Movement joints on the original substrate must be respected and permiteral joints made.
- The surface coat must be protected from drying too quickly, especially in conditions with high temperatures and/or strong winds.
- Before laying the final flooring check the residual humidity of the floor and confirm it is adequate for the type of flooring to be installed.
350 – 300 mm
|Density of fresh product||
|Covering time at +23o C / 50% h.r. and 4 cm||
>4 N/mm2 (1 d)
17-19 kg/m2 and cm of thickness
|Classified according to UNE EN 13813||
CT C25 F5
|Thickness of application||
10 to 50 mm bonded floors