554 Pegoland® Flex Blanco C2 TE S1 25kg (Wit)
€13.96 Ex. BTW
Tile adhesive made of mixed bonding agents. High flexibility and adherence. For indoor and outdoor floor and wall tiling jobs.
Specially recommended for tiling façades, large areas and floors with underfloor heating systems.
Suitable for bonding all types of ceramic tiles.
- Extra informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Product based on high resistance cement, selected aggregates, additives and synthetic resins which give excellent bonding, good workability and resistance to ageing.
Features and applications
- To be applied indoors and outdoors. Façades.
- Suitable for all types of ceramic tiles, marble, granite and natural stone. Highly recommended for large format tiles.
- No need to wet tiles or substrates thanks to its high water-retaining capacity.
- Laying of tiles over cementitious waterproofing from the Morcem Dry range.
- Non slip. Excellent initial adherence.
- Long open time. Allows rectification.
- To tile large areas with intense traffic and floors with underfloor heating, cooling chambers and overlapping.
- Swimming pool tiling.
- Conventional cement-based substrates.
- Suitable for adhesion on all types of plasterboard drywalls.
- Ceramic pavements for interior and exterior.
- Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demolding agents, organic products, etc.
- All substrates must have the appropriate flatness. Otherwise, smooth down up to 5 mm with the same product 48 hours prior to bonding. In case of greater thickness should be used:
- On floors: Depending on the particular need use 10R NIVELAND 10 R or PAVILAND RECRECIDO AUTONIVELANTE.
- On walls: mortars with adequate tensile strength with drying shrinkage already completed.
- In case of hot or windy weather conditions or when applying over absorbent substrates, it is advisable to wet the substrate and wait till the thin layer of water disappears.
- Do not apply on clay or on paint.
Instructions for use
- Add water and mix by hand or mechanically until it takes on an even and workable consistency.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and remix.
- Spread the mixed product on the substrate with a trowel to a maximum surface area of 2m².
- Spread with a notched trowel to adjust thickness (see chart).
- Lay the tiles, press and make small rotation movements to ensure that the glue gets in total contact with both surfaces.
- Respect the construction joints (expansion, shrinkage, fraction, perimeter corner joints) and between tiles (minimum of 2 mm inside and 5 mm outside).
- Joints should be grouted 24 hours after if on vertical surfaces, and 48 hours after if on floorings. Use the appropriate mortar from the MORCEMCOLOR range depending on the type of joint.
NOTE: For better results lay tiles as soon as possible after spreading.
|TILE FORMAT||NOTCHED TROWEL||BONDING|
|< 100 cm2||U4 (4 x 4 x 4)||Simple|
|< 450 cm2||U6 (6 x 6 x 6)||Simple|
|< 900 cm2||U6 (6 x 6 x 6) U9 (9 x 9 x 9) ó n10||Double-Simple|
|> 900 cm2||U9 (9 x 9 x 9) ó n10||Double|
Maximum weight on vertical surfaces: 40 kg/m²
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply below 5ºC nor above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Under extreme weather conditions (gusty winds or high temperatures) drying may occur faster.
- Tiled areas of walls and floors above 50 m2 indoor and 30 m2 outdoor or elongated more than 15 linear m it is recommended to divide them with joints filled with a deformable grout among PUMALASTIC range.
- In case of Indoor floor tiled areas larger than 15 m² it is recommended to leave a free perimeter joint between the tiles and the wall or pillar of about 5 mm hidden by the plinth. These joints must be filled with a deformable grout among PUMALASTIC range.
- On floors with underfloor heating; this should be switched off at least 48 hours prior to use and should be switched back on again gradually after at least 7 days of installing the flooring and pointing operation.
- Check that the gypsum board is firmly fixed before applying on it.
- For slate and substrates that are sensitive to humidity use PEGOLAND FLEX RECORD.
- For gypsum based substrates, use PEGOLAND ESPECIAL YESO o PEGOLAND PORCELANICO YESO, avoiding slaked or poor plaster.
- On façades and exterior facings, the material must be secured with mechanical systems when any of the following conditions are not complied with: inferior format of 2400 cm², neither side larger than 60 cm, weight less than 40 kg/m² or height less than 3 metres.
- For use in cooling chambers; these should remain switched off until the correct adhesive curing has been obtained, at least 7 days depending on ambient conditions.
- The swimming pool can be refilled after 7 days of applying the adhesive.
- The watertightness of the swimmingpool must be guaranteed by the underlying concrete structure.
- In case of tiles reinforced with fiberglass mesh on their back, ask the technical department.
- Do not use the technique known as by globs.
- Working and setting times of the adhesive depend on the temperature, air streams, and the absorption of tiles and substrates.
WHITE or GREY powder
|Adjustment time Approx.||
30 min. (depending on weather conditions)
|Paste shelf life Approx.||
2 hours (depending on weather conditions)
|Initial tensile adhesion strenght||
> 1,0 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after water inmersion||
> 1,0 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after heat ageing||
> 1,0 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strenght after freeze-thaw cycles||
> 1,0 N/mm2
|UNE-EN 12004 Classification||
|UNE-EN 12002 Classification||