- Technische informatie
- Beoordelingen (0)
Product based on high resistance white cement, selected aggregates, special additives and resins.
Features and applications
- Tanks, ponds, swimming pools, fountains, basements, underground carparks, hoistways, tunnels, etc.
- On exterior foundation walls.
- It does not alter drinking water quality.
- Concrete, smooth concrete premade blocks and plaster work rich in cement.
- Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demolding agents, organic products, etc.
- In case of hot or windy weather conditions or when applying over absorbent substrates, it is advisable to wet the substrate and wait till the thin layer of water disappears.
Instructions for use
- Add water and mix by hand or mechanically until it takes on an even and workable consistency.
- When the substrate is still damp, apply a first thick coat of the product with flat brush.
- Let the product dry for 2 to 4 hours approx.
- Apply a second coat with flat brush in the same way.
- The final finish can be achieved by smoothing down with a trowel or by using a mason’s float, depending on the final finish.
- Wait at least 4 days before filling the tank.
Cautions and recommendations
- Do not apply below 5ºC nor above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- To ensure waterproofing, keep a minimum thickness of 5 mm.
- Wash the waterproofed surface with clean water 24 hours after application. Repeat at least twice before filling the tank.
WHITE or GREY powder
|Density of mixed product||
2,0 ± 0,2 g/cm³
|Resistence to compression||
> 25,0 N/mm²
8 Kg/m² per 5 mm of thickness
Grupo Puma, S.L. has a certificate of drinkable water, report nos. 94,410 and 94,411 issued by Laboratorios Anayco, a company working together with the Ministry of Environment.